Skyline Volleyball Academy is proud to host several types of club volleyball tournaments throughout the season. We also allow our facilities to be rented by those wishing to host a tournament, who may not have their own facilities.
Please scroll down to view our Developmental Tournaments, Facility Rentals and other helpful information about our locations and events.
Mini Club Developmental Tournaments
If you cannot find an answer to your tournament questions below, please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Tournament & facility rules
tournament Food & Drink
Teams will need to register for Skyline Volleyball Academy Developmental tournaments using the button below. The form and payment will need to be received at least 7 days prior to the tournament. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed along with the check to Houston Skyline (10510 Westview Drive, Houston, TX 77043).
tournament facility & rules
The schedule for each tournament will be sent to the club director the Tuesday or Wednesday before each tournament.
tournament tips & guidelines
1. Address/Directions: The facility is located off 99 and Clay Road behind Envirocleanse and Stars Gymnastics-Katy. The physical address is: Skyline Volleyball Academy, 23363 Clay Road, Katy, Texas 77493
2. Doors will 45 minutes before first scheduled match.
3. Entry fee for spectators is $5 for Adults (13+), $3 for Children (Ages 3-12), Ages 2 and Under are Free.
3. There will be no outside food or drink allowed in the building. Players can bring in water bottles. This rule will be in effect for any gym you attend throughout the year.
5. There is limited seating allowed in the facility. We have enough bleacher seating between courts. We will limit the amount of chairs in the building.
6. Tents/tailgating are permitted in the gravel on the side and behind the building. They may not take up any concrete parking space. Please clean up all trash throughout throughout and after your day concludes.
tournament food & drink
We will have a food option available as well as a vending machine to purchase snacks and drinks. Information on the food options available will be emailed to each club director (along with the tournament schedule).